Additions and improvements to the Company Data Auditor
A new step, new fields, additional checks and new reports have been added to the Company Data Auditor:
- The Company Overview now displays the current financial year.
- The Data Exception Review step has been divided into two steps: the Transaction Review and the VAT Exception Review.
- Scan for paid deposits is now part of the Transaction Review. It checks for all deposits on sales orders or purchase orders. The New report: Deposit by Transaction can be displayed if there are any deposits.
- Check for job exceptions (both cash and invoice transactions) are now part of the Transaction Review. These are transactions that have provision for a job number and no job number was entered. Job exceptions exist only if the system preference Warn if Jobs Are Not Assigned to All Transactions is selected. If any exceptions exist, the Job Exception [Cash Transactions] report or Job Exception [Invoice Transactions] report can be displayed.
- Reconcile VAT code details with linked accounts is now part the VAT Exception Review. It compares the value of the VAT collected and VAT paid transactions with the current balance of the linked VAT account. A New report: VAT Code Reconciliation Exception can be displayed if the comparison is out of balance.
- The Print buttons that appeared when the review discovered exceptions are now named Display buttons. When you click the Display button, the Report Display window appears, where you can review, customise or print the report. Previously, you could only print reports from the Company Data Auditor.
- A new summary report that displays the results of the current run of the Company Data Auditor is now available for printing when you click the Finish button in the last step of the Auditor. This report is not available from the Index to Reports, only from the Auditor.